Thursday, April 18, 2013

Blog 22


In class, I reviewed my transcription and started to notice certain patterns. I was still a bit worried about the research I found because I wasn't sure if I would find anything that would support the data that I found. But I decided that I wouldn't be able to do the introduction unless
I analyzed my data. I revised my transcription because it was incomplete. Here is the analysis that I came up with so far from the data:


  • ·         Umms a lot-possibly means she is trying to remember or is unsure about something
  • ·         Repeats my questions before she answers them
  • ·         Trying to remember
  • ·         When she is sure about something, she answers very quickly, or even cuts me off. So maybe when she says umm, when she’s thinking, she is unsure. Like the Portuguese answer was very quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment