Saturday, April 13, 2013

Blog 19


I’m not quite sure what the strengths and weaknesses of my project are. I am kind of nervous about how to incorporate the research that I have found into the data. I guess I’m just not sure how to start it. The article that I am using, I wasn't able to see the whole image; I had to pay to view the entire article. So I was only able to see the methods that were used, I couldn't view the findings. I tried searching for the article on other websites but was unsuccessful. I did however get ideas on how to start my research as in the intro. The article I looked at was based on only Latino students and based on a bilingual teacher. I want to conduct my research on a teacher who isn't bilingual. I have my consent form for the interview, but I still have to obtain a consent form for the child I will be observing. The mother of the child, who has already agreed for me to conduct the observation, was not available this past week, so hopefully I will be able to obtain her consent this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment